Farm holiday for hikers
"When I look at the mountains, I have the sentiments of the mountains inside me: I feel them, like Beethoven felt the sounds in his head when he was deaf and composed the Ninth Symphony.
The rocks, the rock faces and the climbs are a work of art."
Our goal is to transform our guests into other people: walking along trails in what is a unique natural and cultural landscape, tasting delicacies and wholesome products prepared with passion and relaxing in a dream location, constantly accompanied by the rhythm of nature.
In 2015, the Ciablun farm was the first farm in South Tyrol to obtain farm certification for hikers as part of the "European hiking villages" project. These are the benefits for the hiker which books the offer for hikers:
- Starting point for excursions with panoramic maps and information leaflets.
- Notice board with information on guided tours, maps, books, brochures and weather.
- Possibility of washing and drying hiking clothing.
- Free rental of backpacks, sticks, binoculars, snowshoes, bicycles and sleds.
- 3 guided hikes included in the price
- Technical skills of managers (mandatory annual training)
- Many walks accessible without having to move about by car.
To know more about the land and the work of the mountain farmers and their products, we offer our guests a personal tour of the farm through our meadows, woodland, pastures and a "prehistoric seafloor" with fossils over 200,000 years old. Alternatively, guests can take part in agricultural activities (cow shed or haymaking) or cooking classes (in case of bad weather). From Mondays to Fridays, optionally, guests can take part in extraordinary guided excursions, organized by the Tourist Association, one of which is already included in the price of the apartment. (Any transportation or food and drink are not included).